We are delighted to announce will be reopening on Wednesday 2nd December following lockdown. We look forward to seeing you in-store! We are opening and continuing to operate from 10am till 4pm Monday to Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
Our workroom remains open so all made to measure curtain and blind orders will still be fulfilled to their respected quoted times. All made to measure curtains and blinds ordered before December 15th will be completed before Christmas subject to fabric availability. Alternatively, if you are unable to visit us in-store. You can still obtain a made to measure curtain or blind quote on our website or via phone.
Our home consultants Debbie & Tina will continue visiting homes for measures. All our home consultants have the necessary personal protection equipment for home visits to enhance safety.
The safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. All government guidelines and measures will be followed to comply with social distancing.
- Maximum of 6 people in-store at the same time
- Free latex disposable gloves
- Hand wash station
- 2 Metre floor markers throughout the store to adhere to the social distancing rules
- Plastic clear proof screens for payment and consultation
- Thorough hygiene measures so counters, tables and handles cleaned regularly
- Please wear a face mask or shield
- Be respectful and mindful