COVID19 Tier 3 Nottingham – We are still OPEN & operating on a regular basis
Following the announcement from the government that Nottingham will enter the tier 3 level COVID19 restrictions. We can remain OPEN and will be trading as normal.
We are remaining open and continuing to operate from 10am till 4pm Monday to Saturday. We are closed on Sundays. The safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. All government guidelines and measures will be followed to comply with social distancing.
- Maximum of 6 people in-store at the same time
- Free latex disposable gloves
- Hand wash station
- 2 Metre floor markers throughout the store to adhere to the social distancing rules
- Plastic clear proof screens for payment and consultation
- Thorough hygiene measures so counters, tables and handles cleaned regularly
- Please wear a face mask or shield
- Be respectful and mindful
Our consultants will continue visiting homes for measures and fittings. All our consultants have the necessary personal protection equipment for home visits to enhance safety.
Made to Measure
Our workrooms will also remain open so all made to measure curtain and blind orders will still be fulfilled to their respected quoted times. All made to measure curtains and blinds ordered before December 5th will be completed before Christmas subject to fabric availability. Alternatively, if you are unable to visit us in-store. You can still obtain a made to measure curtain or blind quote on our website or via phone.