Staying Safe During COVID19
At the Designer Fabric Store, the safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. Following the declaration from the government that all non-essential shop could re-open earlier this summer, we completed a comprehensive risk assessment in our shop. This follows guidance issued by the government and public health sectors.
We have identified several factors to manage and minimise the risk of transmitting COVID19 in our shop. Outlined below are the measures we have taken to maximise safety.
- Maximum of 6 people in-store at the same time
- Free latex disposable gloves
- Hand wash station
- 2 Metre floor markers throughout the store to adhere to the social distancing rules
- Plastic clear proof screens for payment and consultation
- Thorough hygiene measures so counters, tables and handles cleaned regularly
- Face masks must always be worn in-store
- Be respectful and mindful
We will continue to monitor the measures taken and ensure they are being implemented. Through our website and social media channels, we will update you of any changes in-store or to the services we offer.